I am from Argentina. We have 250W here, does it works or I need an adapter to change W?
1 Answer from the Community
You're talking about voltage. Note that every Apple device automatically switches between 110-120V and 240-250V. It will work regardless of which country you use it in. Wattage is referring to how much power it is consuming.
- Answered by Anthony R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work in Argentina?
- Asked by Allison D from Lincoln
- Mar 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in Argentina?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
I have an 85W MagSafe Power Adapter. Will this extension cable work with it? If not, what do I need?
- Asked by Martha S from Dothan
- Oct 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an 85W MagSafe Power Adapter. Will this extension cable work with it? If not, what do I need?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable