Are Earpods compatible with the ipod mini? Of the list of apple products provided specifically ipods, I think it is the only one that is not there.
5 Answers from the Community
any device with a normal 3.5mm headphone jack will work with these headphones, however the remote and mic may not work.
- Answered by Maddi P from Opossum Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I can't be absolutely certain without trying, but my iPod mini supports the older earphones with remote (can pause and play etc.) and nothing has changed in the spec (or other older iPods wouldn't work). So yes.
- Answered by Oscar P from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
they will work just like normal head phones but the remote on the right cord wont do any thing when clicked
- Answered by Dominick C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If its not on the list then its not supported. Sound will work just fine but the buttons will not.
- Answered by Martijn M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Audio will work, but the remote and mic will not work, as the remote and mic protocol was introduced in 2009 and the mini was released far prior to that.
- Answered by Bradley S from Knoxville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Would this work with the iPod touch 6th generation?
- Asked by Norton C from Pyrmont
- Dec 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with the iPod touch 6th generation?)
- Asked about: Remote Loop
Are there cables for my iPod touch 32gig, like this but w/mini-USB on other end?If so, can I hook iPod to an external camera to capture vid on iPod?
- Asked by Pr Melissa O from Gresham
- Jan 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there cables for my iPod touch 32gig, like this but w/mini-USB on other end?If so, can I hook iPod to an external camera to capture vid on iPod?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable