Are these suitable for children?
- Asked by Rocio I from Miss
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these suitable for children?)
4 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Chathurrsan T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
WAY to blanket a question!
These are 29 US$, plus shipping, plus tax. They are fragile, because all headphones are fragile where the wire connects to the earplugs. Do your kids handle electronics in a delicate manner?
Second issue: the EarPods' ear pods are sort-of medium-sized. In a large ear, they tend to fall out; they probably won't fit at all in a young child's ear. Most teenagers would probably be fine, size-wise.
Third issue, as with anything with a cord, these can be a strangulation and choking hazard for very young children.
- Answered by David G from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no they are very fragile
- Answered by Dakotah F from Greensburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Amirul F from Putrajaya
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is this earphone suitable for samsung products?
- Asked by 禹璇 卢 from 西安市
- Mar 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this earphone suitable for samsung products?)
- Asked about: urBeats Earphones - Black
which version of oracle is suitable for it?
- Asked by Ruksar S
- Mar 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (which version of oracle is suitable for it?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
No answers yet