Are they good for small ears?
- Asked by Paul L
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they good for small ears?)
4 Answers from the Community
Not really. If I am sitting still I can place them in my ear gently but any movement may cause them to fall out. If I press them in a bit so that they are more secure, they start to hurt after just a few minutes. Placing them in my ear upside down (the cable pointing up) seems to help a bit. Overall I love the sound qulity, but really wish they would make a smaller earpod or make it with a softer material that had some give to be able to fit a smaller ear comfortably.
- Answered by Maureen R from Normal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes acually smaller is better for these
- Answered by Dakotah F from Greensburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have ridiculously small ears so these, like the regular apple earbuds, didn't fit at all for me. But a couple of my friends who's ears were also too small for the regular apple earbuds have said that these fit them fine. They clearly fit a more wide variety of ears though so if regular earbuds were too big for you, there is still hope :)
- Answered by Kristen M from South Orange
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No, my girlfriend can't fit them. Her ears are just too small. But I like mine, they really fit amazingly well :)
- Answered by Kevin C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the "fit" of them in your ear?)
- Asked about: urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Black
Is this model too big for a small woman with a small head?
- Asked by Tracy H from Port Washington
- Jan 17, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this model too big for a small woman with a small head?)
- Asked about: Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones…
can i buy additional & bigger size of that memory eartips?
- Asked by Avery N
- May 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i buy additional & bigger size of that memory eartips?)
- Asked about: RHA MA750i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…