can the earpods be returned if they do not fit
1 Answer from the Community
Depends on where you purchased them, many stores have their return policy published on their site and on the receipt. Most will take them back within a certain number of days (or weeks) with the exception of any states that may have health laws regarding returns (ie: Michigan doesn't allow for returns of opened microphones for example).
- Answered by Karl B from Grand Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
1 What model ink cartridges does the printer use? 2 How long has model been on the market? 3 Return rate of sold units?
- Asked by Christopher D from Paris
- Sep 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (1 What model ink cartridges does the printer use? 2 How long has model been on the market? 3 Return rate of sold units?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One …