do the earpods work as a mic on the mac mini 2012 line in
Just got a MacMini and my ipod headphones with microphone do not work on it.
What do I need?
1 Answer from the Community
They should work if you plug them on the earphone plug, even the remote and mic (it works that way on my MacBook Pro) the line in port is for devices that do not need power like an aux cable from another device.
- Answered by Jorge Q from Tacoma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need to upgrade memory on mac mini 2012 will this work?
- Asked by Joshua N from Mount Carmel
- Nov 17, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to upgrade memory on mac mini 2012 will this work?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1866MHz DDR…
Will the mic on my old EarPods work with this?
- Asked by Ola G
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the mic on my old EarPods work with this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
No answers yet
does this mic work with iphone5?
- Asked by Jung Mo Y from Namgu
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mic work with iphone5?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone