do the earpods work as a mic on the mac mini 2012 line in
Just got a MacMini and my ipod headphones with microphone do not work on it.
What do I need?
1 Answer from the Community
They should work if you plug them on the earphone plug, even the remote and mic (it works that way on my MacBook Pro) the line in port is for devices that do not need power like an aux cable from another device.
- Answered by Jorge Q from Tacoma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this mic work with iphone5?
- Asked by Jung Mo Y from Namgu
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mic work with iphone5?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
Will force touch work with older Mac laptops that do not have force touch trackpads?
- Asked by Thomas C from Petaluma
- Jan 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will force touch work with older Mac laptops that do not have force touch trackpads?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2