do these work with the I pod shuffle from 2006
My grandsons gave me a Shuffle - I think in 2006 or 2007. Will the Apple EarPods work with it? Thanks. Jean
- Asked by Jean A from West Henrietta
- Flag as inappropriate (do these work with the I pod shuffle from 2006)
3 Answers from the Community
The remote and mic are supported by all models of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Audio is supported by all iPod models.
(not all models support volume up/down functions). Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation).
- Answered by Derek H from Salinas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
That would be an iPod shuffle of either the 1st (plastic) or 2nd generation (aluminum). The EarPods will work fine on both (with exception of the remote buttons).
- Answered by Niels K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If it is the 2nd generation Ipod Shuffle, which was introduced in 2006, then it will not work.
- Answered by Charles F from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can this work for my 2006 Macbook?
- Asked by Julia F from Beverly
- Oct 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work for my 2006 Macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet
Do they work for iPad shuffle?
- Asked by Linda Y from Westbank
- Feb 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they work for iPad shuffle?)
- Asked about: urBeats Earphones - Black