Does it have warranty?
- Asked by Sergio S from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have warranty?)
2 Answers from the Community
All Apple devices come with a warranty but I personally heartily recommend the purchase of AppleCare, their extended warranty for any product costing more than a few hundred dollars. The coverage is excellent and could save you from having to buy a new device within the first two years.
- Answered by Ann H L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes if you buy it or buy the ipod
- Answered by Holly B from Lehi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this have a warranty?
- Asked by Maximo G from Concord
- Aug 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have a warranty?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter