Does the EarPods works with Siri?
- Asked by Juan Bernardo L from Medellin
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the EarPods works with Siri?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, they work with Siri. :) Just hold down the center button and you will soon hear the beep after that just speak what you want to say and then Siri should respond.
- Answered by Deshaun M from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yup - just hold down the middle button to activate Siri on the iPhone 4S & 5, iPod touch 5 and 3rd generation iPad. if you have an older iOS device, holding down the middle button activates voice control.
- Answered by Elliot B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. The EarPods do work with Siri. The EarPods are equipped with a microphone to make calls, record audio, and yes, use Siri. You can activate Siri by holding down the center button on the EarPod's remote.
- Answered by Matt C from Bridgewater
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
So will this work with Apple Watch's Siri?
- Asked by David D from Olathe
- Jul 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (So will this work with Apple Watch's Siri?)
- Asked about: Lutron Caséta Wireless Smart Lighti…