Does the mic & remote WORK on an ipod touch 4, 4s, or 5. I do not believe they have input capabilities. (ext.mic line/ remote)
6 Answers from the Community
I have an iPod Touch 4G. I have the new EarPods and they work with my iPod. I can use the Mic,volume,FF,RW. Works with FaceTime and Internet phone calling.
- Answered by Richard P from San Juan Bautista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is no such thing as an iPod touch 4s, but these ear phones WILL work (both mic and audio) with all generations of iPod touch after two. It will also work with iPhone
- Answered by Luke W from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yea they work. I can use these earpods to record voice memos on my ipod touch. and the remote works perfectly.
- Answered by Ivor C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, it does. I have a 2nd generation iPod touch and the remote and mic works great. The remote and mic also work on my Mac. This headset works with all of the devices listed.
- Answered by Nathan D from Stanton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I believe it works on the iPod Touch 2G and above.
- Answered by James B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
- Answered by Владислав М
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Will this mic work in any other DAWs other than Garageband and Logic?
- Asked by Shawn S from Albuquerque
- Jan 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mic work in any other DAWs other than Garageband and Logic?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
Does the new apple TV remote require line of sight?
- Asked by Kirk K from Sullivans Island
- Feb 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new apple TV remote require line of sight?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote