How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?
For years I've had Apple In-Ear headphones, and I absolutely love them. I love that I can cancel out the rest of the world and just drown in the immense bass that they put out. I've read the reviews that say that these new EarPods have a ridiculous bass and are the best value headphones out there. But how do they compare to the Apple In-Ear. I've read that they beat Bose and Zune without breaking a sweat; but what about a fellow Apple product? Thanks!!
- Asked by Kathryn M from Savannah
- Flag as inappropriate (How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?)
1 Answer from the Community
I've owned both, and for unadulterated sound, the In-Ear has the EarPods beat by blocking background noise. On the other hand, when I turned up the volume on my EarPods I could hear undertones on Dire Straits' Brothers In Arms album I'd forgotten were there, so I think the EarPods probably have an even better frequency-response range or maybe less speaker impedance.
- Answered by David G from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How big are they compared to the mixers ?
- Asked by Luke M
- Jan 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How big are they compared to the mixers ?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headp…
No answers yet
Are the Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones on ear or over ear?
- Asked by Neal R from Timberlake
- Jun 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones on ear or over ear?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
Is Apple In-Ear Headphones Available in the Philippines ?
- Asked by Earl Justine R from Quezon City
- Aug 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple In-Ear Headphones Available in the Philippines ?)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…