is there noise from the cord?
I would like to understand how much noise is transmitted from the cord/cable bumping into other things (e.g. like bumping on chest/arm when running). I have some earphones which also have a Mic, and the noise transmission from the cord is terrible. Does these Apple earpods have the same problem?
- Asked by Douglas S
- Flag as inappropriate (is there noise from the cord?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Are these headphones sweat resistant and how long is its cord?
- Asked by Jose M. B from Stuart
- Oct 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these headphones sweat resistant and how long is its cord?)
- Asked about: Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise…
Will this cord work with non-Beats headphones?
- Asked by Jeremy R from Aurora
- Mar 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cord work with non-Beats headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable
No answers yet