Should i go for apple earpods or i should go for dr dre beats budget is not a problem but quality matters so which one should i go for..?
1 Answer from the Community
No, go for the ear pods, they're cheaper by 50 dollies
- Answered by Kendell P from Calhoun
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can beats studio go wireless
- Asked by Tyler N from Crestwood
- Dec 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can beats studio go wireless)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
Will this case work with the Beats by Dr. DRE headphones?
- Asked by Kim M from Cochrane
- Jan 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case work with the Beats by Dr. DRE headphones?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad mini