Shouldn't the mic filter out background noise so that my caller hears me and not the wind or other background noise?
If this EarPod mic does not filter out background noise for my caller, what is a better choice?
1 Answer from the Community
Earpods only have one microphone so cannot do this. Your iPhone has two microphones once for your voice and one for monitoring background noise and trying to mute it.
- Answered by Michael P from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I mute the mic of this in-ear headphones?
- Asked by Jeongnim K
- Oct 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I mute the mic of this in-ear headphones?)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?
- Asked by David W from Alexandria
- Mar 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?)
- Asked about: Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones…