What is the diameter of the piece that goes into the ear? Is this piece made from hard plastic or a soft flexible material?
3 Answers from the Community
They are made from hard plastic all around. No soft rubber to go into your ear.
I have "small ears" and these fit much better than any other earphones I have tried.
Incredible sound !!
- Answered by Luis C from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's made from hard plastic and comfier than you would expect
- Answered by Gareth S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They are made of hard plastic. They are said to be made of one piece of plastic like unibody is with aluminum. They are very comfortable though.
- Answered by Ramon L from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is the material this item is made? Is it rubber or hard plastic?
- Asked by Fabio P from Rio De Janeiro
- Jul 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the material this item is made? Is it rubber or hard plastic?)
- Asked about: Duracell PowerCase and PowerMat Wir…
DOES THE EAR PIECE WORK ON BOTH EARS?
- Asked by Debbie S from Willow Spring
- Mar 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES THE EAR PIECE WORK ON BOTH EARS?)
- Asked about: Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetoot…
Will it work with the apple in headset piece
- Asked by Tom V from Milton
- May 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the apple in headset piece)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet