110/220 auto former?
Does the 12 W charger have an auto formrer built into it so it can run on either 110V or 220V depending of the adapter plug used?
- Asked by Eric M from Morgan Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (110/220 auto former?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, I use mine all the time in many European counties (UK, Austria, Italy, France, Netherlands, Spain) and also in Cuba, where I was a little cautious. I use it for both iphone and my Macbook Air.
- Answered by Cynthia S from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This iHome is Bivolt? 110-220v?
- Asked by Brayer E O from Vila Velha
- Sep 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (This iHome is Bivolt? 110-220v?)
- Asked about: iHome iDL46GC Lightning Dock Dual C…
No answers yet
is the apple tv 110/220 volts or just 110 volts ?
- Asked by Steve S from Knoxville
- Dec 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is the apple tv 110/220 volts or just 110 volts ?)
- Asked about: Apple TV