is there a Warrenty on the 12w power adapter? Mine didnt last a year
- Asked by Patricia G from Saginaw
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a Warrenty on the 12w power adapter? Mine didnt last a year)
3 Answers from the Community
All Apple products are warranted for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Answered by Marilyn C from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have had several power adapters replaced but apple under warranty.
- Answered by Steven B from Holland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
if it was included with the purchase of ipad/phone then it is covered under the 1 year warranty as 'included accessories.' if it was purchased as a stand alone charger, it would have a 1 year warranty but you would have to show proof of purchase/receipt. most apple stores are very helpful and they will most likely be able to get it swapped out for one that works.
- Answered by David L from Huntsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3