ive lost the original mains charger for my iphone 5, will the apple 12W USB power adpter work in ireland?, and is it a complete charging unit?
1 Answer from the Community
It will work in Ireland as the charger is 110-220v. It only comes with the charger part and you will need whatever connector cable goes with your iPhone 5 to plug into the charger.
- Answered by Thomas M from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this power adapter be used to charge an iPhone or iPad?
- Asked by Brian Y from Brooklyn
- Apr 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this power adapter be used to charge an iPhone or iPad?)
- Asked about: 29W USB-C Power Adapter
can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 6s
- Asked by Chandu R from Khammam
- Jan 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 6s)
- Asked about: iPhone