ive lost the original mains charger for my iphone 5, will the apple 12W USB power adpter work in ireland?, and is it a complete charging unit?
1 Answer from the Community
It will work in Ireland as the charger is 110-220v. It only comes with the charger part and you will need whatever connector cable goes with your iPhone 5 to plug into the charger.
- Answered by Thomas M from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this power adapter be used to charge an iPhone or iPad?
- Asked by Brian Y from Brooklyn
- Apr 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this power adapter be used to charge an iPhone or iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter
what power adaptor to charge iPhone 6
- Asked by Margaret H from Kincumber
- Sep 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what power adaptor to charge iPhone 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2 m)