power source 110v or 230v
Can you plug in the charger to either voltage sources
ie USA or Australia?
- Asked by Peter G from Auckland
- Flag as inappropriate (power source 110v or 230v)
1 Answer from the Community
All of apple's iOS power supplies have been universal switching power supplies so there should be no reason why this one shouldn't be as well. As such, just like with the older models this should be able to take any voltage between 110-230v no problem, although obviously you do need the right kind of plug end for whatever country you want to use it in.
- Answered by Alexander M from Plymouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the allowable voltage for this drive? Is it 110V-230V?
- Asked by Joong Yang L from Monterey
- Dec 15, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the allowable voltage for this drive? Is it 110V-230V?)
- Asked about: LaCie 3TB Porsche Design Desktop Ha…
Is the input voltage 110V or 110 to 230V ?
- Asked by Ganymed S from Palo Alto
- Jun 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the input voltage 110V or 110 to 230V ?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme