Do you have to have the airport pluged in to a power supply or does it work off usb?
2 Answers from the Community
You must use the power cord that came with the Airport and plug it into an appropriate electrical outlet, It does not work off USB. The USB port is only for use with an external hard drive or printer.
- Answered by Charles M from Waxhaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It needs to be plugged directly in a 220 V power supply.
- Answered by Johan R from Shelley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
my power supply model is A1343 so this power supply works for me ?
- Asked by Jonas A from Guarulhos
- Aug 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (my power supply model is A1343 so this power supply works for me ?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
How do you supply power to this adapter?
- Asked by Ashwin C from Warring Ton
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you supply power to this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No answers yet