How loud is it?
How loud is the HDD inside? Can you hear it spin up and down, or when it's writing/reading?
- Asked by Mitchell E from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (How loud is it?)
1 Answer from the Community
When the Time Capsule is powered on you can hear a sound like a HDD spin up if you hold your ear close to the unit. Much quieter than a Laptop HDD, not noisy at all. I was surprised to hear it as I assumed it would be solid state.
- Answered by Laurie P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how loud is this? Is there a fan?
- Asked by James W from New York
- Oct 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how loud is this? Is there a fan?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 6TB G-RAID Studio Thun…