In previous models the broadcast power level can be changed. Can the power level be changed to a lower level on This model (10% - 100%)?
I live in an area w/ a large number of units. The power level variance is valuable as it will limit the reception area and potential interference and my maximum exposure.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, look into the settings of the device via the admin program. You can also cheat by selecting another country which limits levels. All documented on the Net and not Apple's site.
- Answered by Frederic L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I change the volume levels on my new AirPods
- Asked by Mark C from Accra
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I change the volume levels on my new AirPods)
- Asked about: AirPods
What is the radiatioin level ?
- Asked by Ricardo A from Miami
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the radiatioin level ?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet
Can you clone a MAC address with this model? I know you couldn't do it with previous models.
- Asked by Brian L from South San Francisco
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you clone a MAC address with this model? I know you couldn't do it with previous models.)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme