Will this case be compatible with an iHome? Or will the case need to be taken off for the phone to fit?
2 Answers from the Community
The case will have to be taken off to fit, however, most cases do have to be taken off to fit..
- Answered by Susan L from South Daytona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I did buy the Apple leather case for the 5s, but still doesn't fit. Very frustrating.
Is there some alarm/clock system that allows the iPhone to connect with the Apple case? Thanks.
- Answered by Ana Maria W from Lawrence
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does the case fit on speakers such as iHomes?
- Asked by Ben G from Birmingham
- Oct 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does the case fit on speakers such as iHomes?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
No answers yet
Can the case be taken on and off?
- Asked by Andrew O from Halifax
- Aug 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the case be taken on and off?)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad Air
will the phone fit if it is in a case like the otter box
- Asked by Adell B from Huffman
- Jul 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will the phone fit if it is in a case like the otter box)
- Asked about: Sena Laterale Case for the iPhone 6