Hiya, is this case shock and impact resistant? If not, could you please recommend a case that is, and that is reasonably priced?
3 Answers from the Community
No it is not, but it is a great daily use case. It fits really well. For shock or drop, the Tech 21 also sold at Apple looks great too and only slightly thicker.
- Answered by James G from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Tech 21 impact mesh case has D3O in it to absorb shock
- Answered by Randall H from Red Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Shock resistant? I would say kind of. I dropped mine while holding it, so about 4 feet off of the ground and it landed on a tile floor and had no damage to it at all. This cases is not meant to be a greatly protective case, but one that looks good. I have the brown color on the white/silver iPhone 5s and it looks amazing! I would definitely recommend this product. If you want a good protective case go look at what Otterbox has to offer.
- Answered by Travis O from Luling
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is it this case impact resistant as well as waterproof ?
- Asked by Joy L from Mason
- Jun 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it this case impact resistant as well as waterproof ?)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad Air
Is this case water proof or water resistant - i.e. suitable for hunting or outside bad weather situations? If not, can you please recommend one?
- Asked by William K from Gap Mills
- May 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case water proof or water resistant - i.e. suitable for hunting or outside bad weather situations? If not, can you please recommend one?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impactology Patrol Case for …