How should the Ipad Air case be cleaned?
- Asked by Richard N from Mercer Island
- Flag as inappropriate (How should the Ipad Air case be cleaned?)
1 Answer from the Community
I tried rubbing very gently with a soft tee-shirt rag and plain water but was VERY unhappy with the result. Some of the microfiber came right off so I stopped. I'm thinking nothing will clean it w/o ruining the cover. It's a BIG disappointment for the price paid!
- Answered by Dorine S from Dracula
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does one clean a dirty white case?
- Asked by Doris R from Morgantown
- Apr 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How does one clean a dirty white case?)
- Asked about: Logitech Hinge Case for iPad Air
No answers yet