Are you able to skip/repeat a song while paired and from the controls on the wireless earphones? Or are you only able to adjust volume? Thank you!
1 Answer from the Community
I just tested pause/play (single click), skip forward a track (double click) and skip back a track (triple click) and they work great. Volume up and down also work (there are three buttons total, as on the EarPods or other Apple ear bugs). And you can press and hold volume down to quickly silence (or just click middle button once to pause, duh). You can also triple click and hold to rewind, but it does so in chunks of time (iTunes anyway) since there is wireless delay. (Double click and hold also works to fast forward.) Tested all of this with iTunes 188.8.131.52 and iPhone 6s (running iOS 10.2.1) with Apple Music app. (Controls seem to work on third party apps such as Overcast, a podcast player for iOS.)
- Answered by Jared U from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Song Control - Skip Next/Previous Song?
- Asked by Que P from Saint Charles
- Aug 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Song Control - Skip Next/Previous Song?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
is there a mic where the volume can be adjusted and song changed?
- Asked by Xue Fang N from Sunnyvale
- Nov 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a mic where the volume can be adjusted and song changed?)
- Asked about: RHA S500i Ultra-Compact Noise-Isola…