Will this work with the new 21 inch imac, can you remove the existing stand and what adapter do i need?
1 Answer from the Community
No, the 21-inch iMac does not support use of a VESA mount.
The 27-inch model can be attached to the Bretford MobilePro wall mount using Apple's optional VESA Mount Adapter Kit.
- Answered by Matt P from Franklin Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect a new mac mini to my iMac (17 inch)
- Asked by James M from Holyoke
- Jul 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect a new mac mini to my iMac (17 inch))
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
Can the imac stand be removed and replaced with a vesa mount?
- Asked by Matthew C
- Jul 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the imac stand be removed and replaced with a vesa mount?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount