Does LoJack work work on the iPad?
- Asked by Kevin T from Rocklin
- Flag as inappropriate (Does LoJack work work on the iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, the system requirements for LoJack are a PowerPC or Intel Based Mac computer running Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger) or higher. MobileMe and the Find My iPad feature would be a much better solution for iPad and costs only $69 if you buy it with an iPad at your local Apple Store.
- Answered by Bryan L from Highlands Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this work for the iPad, not the iPad 2
- Asked by Glenn S from Center Harbor
- Nov 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work for the iPad, not the iPad 2)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input