Can you install lo jack on an imac? Wondering if that would have saved me from a smash and grab right after I left Apple store with 27" imac?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can. Any Intel-based Mac or most PC's can be protected with LoJack. It works by tracing the computer when it connects to the internet, and invariably it would considering all new iMacs have wireless capability built in.
- Answered by Bill H from Grand Junction
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can install LoJack on an iMac. Any Apple desktop or laptop that meets the system requirements should work with the software.
- Answered by Jeffrey A from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I position it as the laptop on the left and the secondary screen/iMac on the right?
- Asked by Chester W from Castro Valley
- Mar 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I position it as the laptop on the left and the secondary screen/iMac on the right?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo
will this work with my mid 2012 iMac?
- Asked by Hebel R from Bronx
- Jul 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my mid 2012 iMac?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 16GB 1600MHz DD…
No answers yet