So if LoJack can be removed just by replacing the HDD/SDD then isn't this ideal for a MBPr since it's so difficult to replace its components?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can I buy a replacement remote?
- Asked by Jeremy P from Essex
- Nov 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I buy a replacement remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Can Thunderbolt Display cables be replaced?
- Asked by James W from Terre Haute
- Oct 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Thunderbolt Display cables be replaced?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
No answers yet