What is a good security/cable lock to use with the MacBook Air? Need something reliable, but quick/easy to put on/off to facilitate/encourage use.
3 Answers from the Community
There is also Maclocks security cable lock which is quite awesome since it comes with a cool clear case with ventilation slots that elevates it and make sure it won't get warmer, I use it with my MBA at school and when I study in Starbucks.
Just google Maclocks and get in to their website.
- Answered by Lior Y from Ramat Gan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Previous answer is not correct - the MBA does not had the required slot for the Kensington lock to fit into
- Answered by Warwick S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Snake Laptop Locks are designed for the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina Display. Made in Chicago.
Snake Laptop Lock -- Key Features:
- Quick and easy to use
- Ideal for offices and dorm rooms
- Compatible with Speck laptop covers/cases
- Does not block any ports (e.g. USB, Display, etc.)
- Strong and secure: no plastics, screws, adhesives or hooks
- Answered by Snake C from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the keyboard have a Kensington slot for a security cable?
- Asked by Richard C from Salem
- Aug 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the keyboard have a Kensington slot for a security cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
Would a Mac be good for computer science?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Flat Top
- Jun 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Would a Mac be good for computer science?)
- Asked about: Mac