Love this product but does anyone have a foolproof method of cleaning off the haze that develops? Q-tips + dish soap doesn't seem to work too well.
2 Answers from the Community
The soap and water doesn't really work for the haze. After drying it with a paper towel, I used the paper towel to rub the haze off which works. I got the paper towel and and folded it in half and put the protecter in between and rubbed both sides at once with thumb and pointer finger. You have to put some pressure while rubbing in order to get it off. That's the only thing that has worked for me so far.
- Answered by Daisy C from Frederick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use alcohol pads and or a cotton ball with alcohol on it. It does a great job cleaning the built up oil and grime plus it disinfects it so you don't get/spread any germs. This will not hurt the protector either.
- Answered by Jonathan I from Cerritos
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the best method of cleaning?
- Asked by Clinton D from Birmingham
- Feb 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method of cleaning?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet
How can I clean the exterior part (aluminum) and the keyboard of the Macbook Pro? Will this Product work?
- Asked by Steve N
- Jan 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I clean the exterior part (aluminum) and the keyboard of the Macbook Pro? Will this Product work?)
- Asked about: Moshi TeraGlove Ultimate Cleaning K…