can the Kensington Auto/Air Power Inverter with USB Ports be used for an IPAD. Is any other device needed?
1 Answer from the Community
i use an ipod to USB cord connected to a wall charger,then i plug this into the Kensington power Inverter.just like i plug into a wall at home.
- Answered by Scheryle R from Pebble Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this powered usb charger be used as a usb port for ipad air 2?
- Asked by Amanda W from Cottage Grove
- Mar 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can this powered usb charger be used as a usb port for ipad air 2?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation XL E…
Does the keyboard have a Kensington slot for a security cable?
- Asked by Richard C from Salem
- Aug 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the keyboard have a Kensington slot for a security cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English