My MacBook Pro = 900mA charging, or 108W (near max cont. pwr). Does charger turn off after 120 min to protect itself? Or do I have to set my watch?
1 Answer from the Community
I have used the Kensington Inverter with the Apple 85W MagSafe Power Adapter to power my 15" & 17" MacBook Pro laptops. The output power of the inverter is listed as 120W continuous and 150W peak (5 min). According to the manual, the inverter will power off if the unit overheats or if the AC draw exceeds 150W. There is a blue LED that glows when the unit is running. The LED will glow red if the AC draw exceeds 150W (or if the inverter overheats). With the MagSafe adapter in use, my inverter's LED is blue and I have used it for 3+ hours without shutting down.
- Answered by Paul S from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i charge apple watch with iphone charger
- Asked by Marina S
- Jul 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i charge apple watch with iphone charger)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
No answers yet
Will my iPad air fit in this bag as well? My macbook is a pro 13" retina .
- Asked by Robert M from South Gate
- Jun 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my iPad air fit in this bag as well? My macbook is a pro 13" retina .)
- Asked about: Incase 13" City Collection Briefcas…