Can I run a prerecorded loop, then record a new loop "on the fly", start and stop any of the loops using the GiO, then go to the next song?
1 Answer from the Community
Apple's Mainstage has two plugins called loopback and playback.
It would be possible to make a template in mainstage to run a prerecorded loop in playback and record a new one one loopback then set up multiple tracks and assign specific commands to GiO's.
the LogicProHelp forum is a great place to find Mainstage templates and ask questions on how to map everything.
But yes it's possible.
- Answered by Sergio R from North Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the case have a loop to hold the pencil?
- Asked by Brian B from Troy
- Apr 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case have a loop to hold the pencil?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7-inch iPad Pr…
How do you clean the stainless steel Milanese Loop watch band?
- Asked by Kathy B from Fairfield
- Mar 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean the stainless steel Milanese Loop watch band?)
- Asked about: 38mm Space Black Milanese Loop