So do you use your guitar and amp and then through this to record? Or just guitar? Or do you have the option to do either?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    If your amp has a direct out you can use that or, if you mic the amp with a dynamic microphone into an impedance adaptor into GiO. the purpose is more to use software effects. you can then go out of the gio into your amp.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

Related Questions