This product connects thru USB - what is the time latency between playing a string and hearing it thru the monitors?
There"s a lot of processing needed to get the analog signal from guitar into Garageband/Logic and then out to the monitors/amp etc. I've been disappointed with other modelling products as I can hear/feel a delay while playing.
Has anyone en counted latency problems or have figures in this?
1 Answer from the Community
It has a moniter out in the back as well that i've been able to use. I have a MacBook Pro 17 inch and i never have delay. I've had delay with Line 6's UX2 but thats usually from me having too many things open not having restarted my computers for a few days.
- Answered by Scott H from Villanova
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it have any latency / delay when sound monitoring?
- Asked by Allan M from Los Angeles
- Mar 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have any latency / delay when sound monitoring?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
can i phone 4 play videos and movies thru my tv monitor and how?
- Asked by Erin S from Somerset
- Jan 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i phone 4 play videos and movies thru my tv monitor and how?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can you charge the Ipad 4th generation thru the PC or laptop USB with the new connector.
- Asked by Michael R from Stockbridge
- Nov 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the Ipad 4th generation thru the PC or laptop USB with the new connector.)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)