Does anyone how these compare to the Zeppelin on a Sonic performance level??
3 Answers from the Community
These are far superior in my opinion. I have the Zepplin and Mini Zep and rate them very highly especially the original Zepplin but the fact that you can create a greater depth and soundstage by placing them further apart gives it a considerable edge.
- Answered by Joe J from Chigwell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have both Zeppelins and I have to agree, these are the best. Ideally these are for your Computer though as they won't be as convenient for moving around rooms and the cables mean more mess so really you should think carefully about your reasons for buying. If it's for your Mac, no brainer, the MM-1's win. If it's for your iPod/iPhone, I'd go for the Zeppelin and I'd probably say the Mini too unless you live in a mansion because I find the Mini a little more refined and certainly a lot easier to place anywhere.
- Answered by Jeff N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a zepp and the MM-1s, though in different parts of the house, so acoustics will be different.
My not technically based opinion would be that the Zepp is a bit louder, but that the MM-1s seem to pick out more detail. The fact that you would tend to sit in the middle of the MM-1s seems to enhance their stereo qualities.
Currently I'm preferring listening to the MM-1s, but that could be because I've only just got them.
- Answered by Steve T from Harlow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How does the Yeti compare to the Snowball for recording of live music performance?
- Asked by Patrick G from Beverly Hills
- Apr 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the Yeti compare to the Snowball for recording of live music performance?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…
How high does this elevate the screen?
- Asked by Mai B from San Francisco
- Nov 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How high does this elevate the screen?)
- Asked about: Rain Design iLevel2 Stand for MacBo…
No answers yet