i have the zepplin and was wondering if i could use these speakers with the zepp?? maybe as surround sound, anyone help?? thanks
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can.
I currently have the MM-1 and a Zeppelin Air that I use with AirPlay. From iTunes you can select to AirPlay, and the bottom option is 'Multiple Speakers'. From this menu you can enable playback from both devices at the same time.
A word of caution though, each sounds a little different and you may have trouble finding setting where they sound good together.
- Answered by Colton D from Thornhill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would go to the website. their website is awesome if nothing else. They have the zep and the new mini zep with a small "forum" there for each product. Not sure if you will get your question addressed, but with all the info they have about the Zepplin, your answer might be right on the website. You can even email them questions like yours that might be better addressed by one of the techs.
I will add that I did not expect to run into such poor customer service. I actually did not even think about it because everybody had nothing put awesome comments about their products. I have the MM-1s. Everything was good to go for the first 6 months. I used the website for additional information since the manual in the box left out some technical stuff. I sent in the registration card, got free 6 months to Sound, which was kind of cool. When I ran into some sound trouble about after 6 months, I thought maybe there was some kind of driver update, but I was lost at what to do. I could get no help from the local US head quarters so I asked the head technical person to forward my email to the UK. They replied with no help whatsoever. I was really disappointed. I imagine they do not get many requests for technical help after the first 4 months or so, but I thought for sure they would do what they could to get my sound back up to par. Just something you might want to think about, because I never though thought I would run into this kind of trouble. Good luck.
- Answered by Kent T from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Use Composite AV cable and Digital AV Adapter cords together to get surround sound as well as 720p video quality?
- Asked by Colin M from Woodstock
- Sep 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Use Composite AV cable and Digital AV Adapter cords together to get surround sound as well as 720p video quality?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
How can i use this to hook up to a bose surround unit?
- Asked by Mike G from Fraser
- Feb 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i use this to hook up to a bose surround unit?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
Best surround sound system to use with apple tv?
- Asked by Joel P from Cedar Park
- Jan 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Best surround sound system to use with apple tv?)
- Asked about: Apple TV