Does it work with Adobe Audition for voice overs?
I know that Adobe Audition won't be avail for Mac until December, but will the Yeti work with Adobe Audition for voice only work?
- Asked by Christina S from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Adobe Audition for voice overs?)
1 Answer from the Community
The Yeti is a truly "plug and play" microphone. Once connected via the included USB cable to your Mac, it becomes available as both an audio input and an audio output to the entire system. Any app that inputs or outputs sound should be able to use a Yeti no problem, just as an app would use the Mac's onboard speaker and/or mic.
When plugged in to a Mac, the Yeti will appear as an available choice in the "Sounds" system preference. You can select the Yeti as the audio input device (ie microphone function) and/or audio output (there's a standard 1/8" headphone jack at the base of the mic). If the Yeti is subsequently unplugged, it will disappear from the "Sounds" systems preferences, and the Mac will revert back to the onboard speaker and mic.
- Answered by Ken D from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it do voice overs with fcpx
- Asked by Steve K from Etobicoke
- Aug 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it do voice overs with fcpx)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
Is this keyboard compatible with voice over feature
- Asked by Dimithry S from Guarulhos
- Mar 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this keyboard compatible with voice over feature)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…
can i run full working adobe photoshop on it
- Asked by Cooper F from Cliftligh
- Mar 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run full working adobe photoshop on it)
- Asked about: Mac