I'm going to use the Yeti to record voiceovers for auditions for commercials which software should i use?
1 Answer from the Community
Garage Band is fine for this kind of thing - a few tips...
By default, when you first plug in the yeti, its not selected - just confirm you're not recording off your built in laptop mic!
Also when you add a vocal track in Garage Band, you'll note that you can choose male or female- both come with some processing - just be aware of that - you may want to play with things like dynamic range, eq etc..
Finally, with any Mic like this - most Pros will advise you to speak Across the mic instead of directly in it - this will avoid a number of audio problems such as over pronounced "P" and "B" sounds.
- Answered by Jack F from Lisle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would this work in a commercial building between concrete floors?
- Asked by Vince D from Prairie Village
- Aug 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work in a commercial building between concrete floors?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme