Can I mount TWO 30" apple cinema monitors
- Asked by Alexander K from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mount TWO 30" apple cinema monitors)
4 Answers from the Community
Bretford told me it is 31 lbs per arm, not total. They also told me it is not "officially approved" for two monitors. That said, I just installed it with one 30" and one 24" Apple displays and it works just fine, I would not hesitate to put two 30" displays on it. It is extremely over engineered (built like a tank)- I suspect it will hold several times the stated weight (but I wouldn't recommend going past the 31 lbs per arm). By the way - it comes with 2 VESA brackets - the stand for the laptop just bolts onto one of the VESA mounts - so you only need the Apple VESA adaptors and you are ready to go!!
- Answered by Jon J from Downers Grove
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Joseph C from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have had two 30" cinema displays mounted now for over 8 years (one is13 years old and still going strong, and HOT). Nothing has gone wrong, so the answer is yes, you can.
- Answered by James W from La Jolla
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No only a 30in (if under 31 lbs) and a 17in macbook pro are the max for this stand.
- Answered by Stefan L from Bethel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does this mount work with an Apple 30inch Cinema display?
- Asked by Jesse R
- May 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mount work with an Apple 30inch Cinema display?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Adjustable Wall …
How do I connect two apple 30" LED cinema displays to a 27" iMac?
- Asked by Christopher B
- Aug 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect two apple 30" LED cinema displays to a 27" iMac?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
What vest mount works with the 27" Cinema HD Display monitor?
- Asked by Dailyn M from Granada Hills
- Mar 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What vest mount works with the 27" Cinema HD Display monitor?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac and…