does this work on the 21.5 inch 2013 imac and 11 inch macbook air
- Asked by Brett J from Bracebridge
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work on the 21.5 inch 2013 imac and 11 inch macbook air)
2 Answers from the Community
The current iMac comes in two versions:
(1) a standard version with a desktop stand
(2) a special version with built-in VESA mount adapter
In order to mount the current iMac using the MobilePro mounts (or any other VESA mount), you MUST order the version with the built-in VESA mount adapter, as the standard iMac cannot be converted.
The Mac/iPad platform works with any of Apple's laptops, including the 11" MacBook Air.
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I see a VESA adapter available as a retrofit for iMacs listed. The iMac foot is removable. You'll just need to see the product description to see which iMacs it fits.
- Answered by Vaughn C from San Juan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is this good for a late 2013 iMac 21.5 inch
- Asked by Cathy C from Southport
- Jul 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is this good for a late 2013 iMac 21.5 inch)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
does it work with the 11 inch macbook air
- Asked by Armando Sakurai T from 静岡市
- Jan 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with the 11 inch macbook air)
- Asked about: Twelve South HiRise Adjustable Stan…