Does this work with the late 2012 slim imac 27"?
1 Answer from the Community
Apple recently released the iMac with Built-in VESA Mount Adapter. This is a alternative model of the standard iMac (27-Inch, Late 2012) model that is compatible with any of the Bretford MobilePro Mounts.
Please note that the standard model iMac (27-Inch, Late 2012) is not VESA mount compatible.
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this mouse work with the iMac (late 2012 27" model)
- Asked by Bonnie B from Naperville
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mouse work with the iMac (late 2012 27" model))
- Asked about: Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (…
iMac late 2012 compatible?
- Asked by Jon B from New York
- Aug 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (iMac late 2012 compatible?)
- Asked about: Sanus VMD22-B1 Articulating Column …
No answers yet
Can I use theses for my 27 in iMac 3.4 late 2012 i7 model
- Asked by Murjel T from Springdale
- Jul 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use theses for my 27 in iMac 3.4 late 2012 i7 model)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1866MHz DDR…