I want to use this with my iPhone 5s; would I get better sound quality via Bluetooth or through the 3.5 mm stereo jack? Thanks.
I know that a USB connection is the best, but I've heard varied opinions on Bluetooth vs. a 3.5 mm Auxiliary input. I don't want to buy yet another cable if I don't really need it. Thanks again.
- Asked by Matthew N from Lees Summit
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
3 Answers from the Community
Technically the sound quality is better on the wired connection. But it is hard to notice the difference between bluetooth.
- Answered by Daniel L from Suwanee
In my experience you don't need it. Sound quality is awesome on bluetooth
- Answered by Christina E from Eden Prairie
Bluetooth will be a better sound and will be louder.
For some reason when I use the aux cable it's not as loud when I use the Bluetooth
- Answered by Pedro A from Fontana