Can I transfer photos from I Pad to print
- Asked by Catherine B
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can.
Here are two solutions:
A. import your iPad photos like you import digital camera photos to computer.
1. Connect the iPad to your computer by using the USB cable.
2. In the AutoPlay dialog box that appears, click Import pictures and videos using Windows.
3. (Optional) To tag the pictures, type a tag name in the Tag these pictures (optional) box.
4. Click Import. A new window opens and shows the imported pictures and videos.
B. google some transfer programs, some are freeware, some are not, to directly backup and manage you iPad photos on new laptop. FonePaw iOS Transfer, SP, PV, etc. are popular.
- Answered by Bruno B from Hbrberbw
- Mar 18, 2015