Do you need a micro or nano sim card for the 5s?
- Asked by Sarah W
20 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Sabrina L from Singapore
- Oct 5, 2013
The 5s takes a nano sim card.
- Answered by Thomas L from Sioux Falls
- Oct 13, 2013
You will need a nano SIM card for iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Ekaterina S from Cedar Falls
- Oct 9, 2013
You need a nano sim card for the iPhone 5 and 5s.
- Answered by Steven S from Proserty
- Jun 14, 2014
It uses a nano-SIM.
- Answered by Johnny N from Waipahu
- Oct 7, 2013
iPhone 5s uses a nano sim
- Answered by Smehl G from Hagatna
- Apr 12, 2014
You would need a Nano Sim
- Answered by David T
- Apr 5, 2014
- Answered by David C from Meriden
- Jun 12, 2014
you dont use a micro or normal gsm sim card for iphone 5s.you can only use a nano sim card & you have no other option to use.
- Answered by Nazmul R
- Aug 10, 2014
a nano sim
- Answered by Anthony R from Chicago
- Sep 6, 2014
- Answered by Philippa B
- Aug 7, 2014
no you can not use a micro sim sim card,you have to you a nano sim card
- Answered by User U
- Aug 9, 2014
Nano sim card Requied
- Answered by Vijay T
- Sep 29, 2014
yes a nano sim
- Answered by Ian M
- Sep 10, 2014
- Answered by Arkadiusz M
- Nov 8, 2014
you need a nano sim card for a 5s well any 5
a micro sim card is mainly for iphone4 or 4s and any above them its a nano sim card
- Answered by Tayar R
- Jan 13, 2015
- Answered by Bruce W from Windham
- Mar 18, 2015
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Diana C from Fairfax
- Feb 23, 2015
- Answered by Greg W from Holland
- Jan 19, 2015
- Answered by Mal S from Naples
- Jan 12, 2015