Using a Philips Hue purchased in the USA in the UK

Hi all,
Is it possible to use the Philips Hue (USA) version in the UK. If not the bulbs, then can the bridge be used in the UK?

Also, is it possible to change the fittings type from bayonet to edison?



  • Asked about:  Philips Hue Connected Bulb

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    US version of the bulbs support 110V, in UK you have 220-240V therefore you can't use your US purchased hue in UK.

    The bridge does support both 110 and 220-240V so it should work